Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hosting my FIRST-EVER Card Class!

It's very scary for me. What if I'm not good at teaching others? What if no one wants to attend? What if the world comes to an end the day before my class? Oh, forget that one, it won't happen.
Even though I can make beautiful cards for myself, how do I know for sure it will translate easily into teaching others how to make cards. The only way to be sure is to JUST DO IT!

Please join me on Sunday, October 25th at 2:00 pm to create some lovely, all purpose cards with the Watercolor Wishes kit by Stampin' Up. Below is a picture of the cards you will make.There are sentiments for birthday, congratulations, celebrations, hello and more.

I can accommodate five people only (that's scary enough for my first time) and each attendee will go home with four hand-made, BY YOU, cards to send to family and friends. All materials will be provided and the cost for this class is $25.00.

Please send me an email to barbk2012@icloud.com if you wish to attend, or, if you already have my phone number, please feel free to call me.

I hope we can make some beautiful cards together.

No comments:

Post a Comment