Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Great fun yesterday

What a great way to spend a Saturday, doing something that is creative and doing it with people from all over the world! I made three cards yesterday from the challenges at Scrapbook and Cards Today. Here are some of my creations.

Challenge #1 - Round Robin



Just so you know, my paper stash is old enough that I can't remember what their colour names are or who manufactured them. It could be Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink, or Gina K. Designs, I don't know. That being said, I did use SU Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Lawn Fawn Die for 'happy birthday to you" and flowers by Maya Road.

Challenge #2 - Colour Suite

I chose the Aug 2014 colour suite by Lisa Dickenson. 


The little lady is from the Stampin' Up set, We're In This Together. There are two other images in the set, but the shopping gal reminds me of all the young women in my life: daughters Tiffany & Kirsten, daughters-in-law Sheena and Louise; shopaholics all!

I coloured the image with my Copic markers. Love those darn markers. 

Challenge #3 - Sketch Challenge

I chose sketch #3 by Michele Boyer.


For this card I use the Traveller stamp set by Stampin' Up. The quote I found at Quote Garden and just love it. The blue water is created using Vertigo product. I first heard about it at Live Love Cards. I can see a little more practice is required. The lower, reflection image was stamped on vellum paper, then turned upside down to create. Again, more practice will be required to perfect.

There are two more challenges to go and October 9th is the deadline. I'm going to do my best.

Barb




No comments:

Post a Comment